Sunday, September 30, 2012

FREAKY! Woman With Two Vaginas Rejects $1M Porno Movie Deal Offer


What the heck is that? Two WHAT? She needs to date a man with two peepee I guess.
A woman with two vaginas  who has captured the attention of the pórn industry has said she would never consider accepting any role in a film.
Hazel Jones appeared on TV earlier this week, where she revealed she was diagnosed with ‘uterús didelphys’ – a condition which means she has two wombs and two cervixes.

The 27-year-old has since been approached by Vivid Entertainment, a U.S. ádult film production company.
But the horrified blonde, from High Wycombe said she turned down the deal.

According to This Morning, she said: ‘I have never received any offers of this kind of work nor would I ever consider doing it in a million years. ‘I just want to be left alone.’

The response comes after founder of Vivid Steven Hirsch wrote a letter to Ms Jones offering her $1m to star in one of his films. In the letter, Hirsch wrote: ‘You are obviously an extraordinary woman and I would like to make you an offer to star in an upcoming Vivid production. ‘We would pay you up to $1 million for your services.’
Hirsch also promised to cover travel and accommodation expenses, as the film would be shot in Los Angeles.

So she can carry two different pregnancies for two different men at the same time?

Terrorism: 2 Killed In Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Several Injured


A powerful explosion has occurred at an area close to the Guest House of the Emir of Zaria in Tukur-Tukur area of Zaria. Eyewitnesses said a powerful explosion occurred in an area already cordoned off by security agents in the city.  Earlier, gunshots rang out in the area as an unidentified Islamic cleric house and nearby Mosque was raided by troops as a result of intelligence gathered by the Joint Task Force that a group linked with Islamist militant group Boko Haram was planning a major attack on churches early Sunday. 

Today's explosion happened some five minutes drive from a series of churches where some christian worshippers were killed and wounded in major bomb attacks in June. A church leader told online media, Saharareporters that they were tipped off to the effect that Boko Haram sect members had arrived the city of Zaria with a massive car bomb since Friday.Tt 
There are no reports of casualties on the scene of today's explosion as at the time of publishing this report.

The spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency, Yushau Shuaib, said two persons were killed by security agents while the injured were taken to nearby hospitals.

Arik Air Molue Flight; 16 People Standing in Plane


Is this crazy or what? Molue experience is slowly creeping into the airline.
This is going on right now at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos. I'm getting info from passengers on the plane. Apparently Arik Air overbooked their Lagos-Benin flight by 16 people..and all sixteen passengers have refused to come down. Passengers have been at the airport since 6:30. Flight was initially supposed to take off at 7:30, then delayed to 11am. It was eventually boarded at almost 12 with 16 people more than available seats. The Arik Air involved is the one you see in this photo - the John Paul 2. No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly.

Lol. Naija! So Arik doesn't know when to stop selling tickets? Or they were hoping some passengers will not show up?

Typical of some firms operating in Nigeria to grossly abuse consumers. Consumer protection agency is so weak here. If I have my way, many companies or service providers will pay through their nose for the slightest abuse of consumers' right. Complaints at most companies like telecoms, internet service providers' etc are just annoying.

Congratulations! Ayo Wins Project Fame West Africa season 5!


Entertainment galore! Ayobami Ayoola Ayolola better known as AYO for short has emerged as the 5th winner of the very popular Project Fame West Africa talent show. Ayobami, a 25 year old personal assistant to a renowned saxophonist Mike Aremu edged out other finalists to win the top prize yesterday evening, Saturday, September 29, 2012. The finale will be broadcast on national tv today.

The first runner-up position went to Marvellous, second runner-up to Adetoun and third runner-up by Ella. AYO last year contested at the first ever Nigerian Idol and made the final 12 but was evicted in the first round of the finals. He now joins the past winners, the likes of Iyanya, Mike Ayansodo, Chidinma and Monica.

Ayo won the grand prize of N2.5 million, a Toyota Rav4 and a lucrative recording contract.

Watch two of Ayo's performances below

Saturday, September 29, 2012

J Martins Cops a Rolls Royce Phantom


I say it again the entertainment industry is booming. These artist are flaunting their cash here and there in purchase of real estate and automobiles. J Martins is not left out. The singer, whose birthday is today, acquired the Rolls Royce Phantom while in America recently. These entertainers are cleaning out! Congrats to him

New Video: Davido Releases New Video ‘All Of You’


Davido is one of the upcoming Entertainer in the entertainment world. The 20years old recently acquired a house worth 144million in Lekki. He is out with is a brand new album.The video is taken off his debut album, here is Davido ‘s video to the 1st track off the O.B.O album – All Of You .

Watch and enjoy below!

Video: FBI Reveals Why Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's Underwear Bomb Failed To Detonate

Terror strike: Abdulmutallab, pictured in his 2009 mugshot, was sentenced to three life terms after pleading guilty

Nigerian born, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab wore them for three weeks to be exact, and it may have been the reason why he was unsuccessful in his 2009 terrorist plans aboard a Detroit-bound airliner.
The new details were revealed by two FBI agents who played a role in securing a confession from Abdulmutallab, shortly after the bungled plot.

Bomber shorts: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab wore this underwear outfitted with explosives for three weeks before the failed bomb attempt on Christmas Day 2009

Notorious: Abdulmutallab was focused on his mission to crash the plane over Detroit, because it was 'God's call' Agent Ted Peissig told WXYZ-TV: 'So basically for three weeks he wore this garment, these underwear with this device in it. ‘We think ultimately that is probably what caused the disruption in the sequence of events in the explosion.' Peissig, along with fellow agent Mike Connelly, told the network that Abdulmutallab wore the explosives-rigged underwear for three weeks in an effort to get accustomed to it, only taking it off when he showered.

Notorious: Abdulmutallab was focused on his mission to crash the plane over Detroit, because it was 'God's call'

Connelly added that Abdulmutallab was focused on his mission to crash the plane, because it was 'God's call.' The agents admitted that Abdulmutallab did not look like a terrorist, but he spoke freely about how he was working for al-Qaeda and that had acted alone. The explosives failed to fully detonate aboard the flight, which was carrying nearly 300 people, but caused a brief fire that badly burned his groin.

Passengers pounced on Abdulmutallab and forced him to the front of Northwest Airlines Flight 253 where he was held until the plane landed minutes later. Nigerian born, Abdulmutallab talked freely to the FBI about his desire to commit martyrdom for his Islamic faith. In 2009, months before the attack, he said he travelled to Yemen to see Anwar al-Awlaki, an American-born cleric and one of the best-known al-Qaeda figures.

He told investigators that his mission was approved after a three-day visit with his mentor.

Check out the video

Video Credits: ABC

Couple Tried to Claim £3.8m Using 1,400 Different Identities

Thomas Adeola, with the help of an accomplice, attempted to claim £3.8m in benefits using more than 1,400 false identities
Adeola Thomas

Abimbola Abiola helped Thomas attempt to claim £3.8m in benefits using more than 1,400 false identities
Abimbola Abiola
A Nigerian couple who tried to claim £3.8million in an ‘eye-watering’ benefits scam using 1,400 stolen identities have been jailed for a total of almost 10 years.
Adeola Thomas, 38, assisted by his partner, Abimbola Abiola, 34, managed to pocket £87,000 after submitting almost 2,500 handwritten applications for tax credits and benefits. The pair spent the money on designer clothing and electrical items including a 50-inch plasma television.
But the fraud was discovered when benefits staff noticed the same address was being used for multiple claims, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard. Thomas, an illegal immigrant, was jailed for seven years while Abiola, also a Nigerian national with leave to remain in the UK, received two-and-a-half years. Passing sentence, Judge William Kennedy said: ‘This was no less than a criminal industry, with simple and eye watering criminality designed to maximise the loss to the public.

‘It was a difficult investigation carried out with skill and tenacity.

‘The largest single joint conspiracy [of its kind] for these departments and the actual loss was kept down because of the work of both departments.’

Judge Kennedy also indicated that both Thomas and Abiola should be deported at the end of their prison terms. The pair, who carried out the scam between January 3, 2007 and October 7, 2011, tried to claim £827,000 from HMRC, securing £43,000. They also claimed £3 million from the Department of Work and Pensions and received £44,000. With Abiola’s help, Thomas used stolen personal details to complete 2,495 handwritten application forms, which were sent to the appropriate departments for processing.

When the claims were successful, the pair withdrew cash from acquaintances' bank accounts or from bogus post office accounts that Thomas, pictured, had set up

When the claims were successful, the pair withdrew cash from acquaintances' bank accounts or from bogus post office accounts that Thomas, pictured, had set up
It is believed that others unknown to investigators, also provided postal addresses and assisted with correspondence. When the claims were successful, the pair withdrew cash from acquaintances' bank accounts or from bogus post office accounts that Thomas, who masterminded the scam, had set up.

As well as analysing tax credit records, computer systems, hand written application forms and bank account details and listening to hours of recorded phones calls to the Tax Credit Helpline, HMRC investigators viewed CCTV footage showing activity outside various North London Post Office ATMs and carried out surveillance on Thomas.

He was arrested outside a cash point at Upper Clacton Post Office in Hackney, east London last October 7 where he was found to be in possession of 17 Post Office accounts.

Thomas, pictured, was arrested outside a cash point at Upper Clacton Post Office in Hackney, east London last October where he was found to be in possession of 17 Post Office accounts

He also had two mobile phones and two fraudulently completed application forms addressed to Job Centre Plus. Abiola, a mother-of-one, was caught on the same day with £4,125 cash in her handbag, which she claimed was child benefit payment. Thomas, of Hackney, east London, admitted three counts of conspiracy to defraud and money laundering. Abiola, of the same address was found guilty of four counts of conspiracy to defraud, money laundering and possession of criminal property following a trial at the court in August.

Source: DailyMail

Kobo In